[Qgis-developer] Set Composer scale with pyqgis

roy roy royroge at outlook.com
Mon Jul 11 02:15:37 PDT 2016

Hi,

for some reason my email client did not download
or received the answer to my question, sent by "boesiii",
that i find righ now browsing the mailing list archive.

So, using

map_item.setNewScale(canvas.scale())

i can surely set the scale for the map composer

thank you Boesiii

and sorry to the list for my second
message.