[Qgis-developer] QgsMapLayer.source() for a WFS now returns a different string

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Wed Jul 20 02:57:19 PDT 2016

I was retrieving the URL of a WFS layer, and formatting it for Leaflet as
follows:

layerSource = layer.source()
layerSource += "&outputFormat=text%2Fjavascript&"
layerSource += "format_options=callback%3AmyCallback"
wfsVars += ('' % layerSource)

This no longer works, because source() on a WFS layer now (2.16 Win7x64)
returns a string of the format:

retrictToRequestBBOX='1' srsname='EPSG:27700'
typename='yorkshire_dales:ydnpa_route_accessibility'
url='http://maps.nationalparks.gov.uk/geoserver/wfs' table="" sql=

When did this change? And can I retrieve the URL as I did before, or am I
going to have to hack this new string around to build the WFS URL?

Thanks

Tom