[Qgis-developer] * Important* Preparations for QGIS Developer Meeting in Bonn

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Thu Jul 21 03:00:00 PDT 2016

Hi,

we started to prepare our own QGIS wiki page to organize the upcoming
hackfest in Bonn and to make sure that our hackfest will be fun. Many of you
already registered at foss4g wiki page at

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2016_Code_Sprint#Registered_Attendees

and I tried already to put it in sync this with our new internal page at

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/QGIS-Hackfest---Bonn---August-2016

But I need your help and would like to ask you to do the following for us:

a) If you want to participate, please register twice in the FOSS4G Wiki and
in the QGIS Wiki. This is important to have a smooth organisation on QGIS
and FOSS4G side.

b) If you already registered at one of the pages, please check again and make
sure you appear in both lists.

To organize further accomodation and our well-known dinner, we need your
information as quick and as complete as possible.

Thanks a lot
Otto