[Qgis-developer] MetaSearch OWSLib upgrade

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Wed Jul 27 01:10:59 PDT 2016

Hi Tom,

On Tue, 26. Jul 2016 at 12:15:32 -0400, Tom Kralidis wrote:
> Hi all: FYI as per [1], I'd like to update OWSLib to 0.11.2 in master
> to support fixes and enhancements to MetaSearch.

> Given master is bound to QGIS 3, are we moving towards system-wide
> packages in QGIS?  If yes is there documentation on this change?

We already are using system-wide package were available.  I think not for
owslib as that hasn't been uptodate enough anywhere - but there are a bunch of
other internal packages that are enabled/disabled using WITH_INTERNAL_SOMETHING
depending on the availability of system-wide packages on the various targets.

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden             http://www.norbit.de