[Qgis-developer] (Yet again) SAGA support badly broken in QGIS

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Wed Jun 1 01:51:32 PDT 2016

Paolo Cavallini wrote
> * bundling is an option mainly on windows; not generally feasible on
> most Linux distros

Would it be fair to say that non-Windows users are more likely to be able to
handle other ways around this issue? What I mean is that bundling in Windows
is probably worth looking at, as it is possibly the easiest solution for
Windows end users, and Windows users are probably more likely to be more
GIS, less dev </generalization ype="gross">. Speaking as a Windows user,
that's probably what I'd appreciate.  Apologies if I am missing any aspect
of this.

Thanks

Tom