[Qgis-developer] (Yet again) SAGA support badly broken in QGIS

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 09:55:12 PDT 2016

I think Johan van de Wauw is the person we should contact. Seems
responsive and offered to create a LTR for SAGA.

I was quite involved in the SAGA community long ago and I know the
devs personally, but haven't done much with the software itself (in
terms of development) since long ago. I think they will be in Bonn for
FOSS4G, so that might be a good moment to discuss all this. We can
start planning this if finally we decide to take this route.