[Qgis-developer] (Yet again) SAGA support badly broken in QGIS

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 05:57:15 PDT 2016

+1

if SAGA devs are not interested to merge in QGIS, I strongly suggest
to just fork a stable version shipped with qgis (as proposed in this
thread), but NOT to integrate the algs in qgis. I prefer to fix API
changes with fixed time frame (on demand) than maintaining a large
bunch of code.

cheers
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS:
https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis