[Qgis-developer] (Yet again) SAGA support badly broken in QGIS

Sebastiaan Couwenberg sebastic at xs4all.nl
Fri Jun 3 00:29:56 PDT 2016

On 06/03/2016 09:02 AM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Il 02/06/2016 15:09, Bas Couwenberg ha scritto:
>> I notice a distinct lack of consideration for the SAGA LTR effort.
>
> From my side, I mentioned this as the second best option:

Agreed. Unfortunately most of the this thread has been about forking
SAGA, which I consider highly unproductive when the SAGA developers are
now trying to solve the integration issues with an LTR. That effort
should be applauded and supported. Forking should be the option of last
resort when the SAGA community proves unable to resolve the issue.

I personally look forward to having the SAGA LTR in Debian to help
resolve #807339 qgis: saga not available in processing toolbox.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--
 GPG Key ID: 4096R/6750F10AE88D4AF1