[Qgis-developer] QtWebKit (Debian testing) future

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Jun 3 04:41:21 PDT 2016

On 03-06-16 11:26, Tom Chadwin wrote:
> Richard Duivenvoorde wrote
>> /me on Debian testing and finally QtWebKit is removed from Debian
>> testing repo's if I'm correct.
>>
>> This brakes for me the (few) plugins which use QtWebKit.
>
> So I guess qgis2web's preview is broken?

Yep, BUT: let's be honest,
Debian testing users who compile themselves ( though important ;-) ) are
few.

Nothing is broken on Windows, and I'm not even sure if the official
nightly for Testing is broken or maybe already fixed with some Juergen
magic.

So: no panic (I have other machines to use if I really need qgis2web :-) )!

Regards,

Richard