[Qgis-developer] Lizmap-Web-Client - Release version 3.0.0

René-Luc Dhont rldhont at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 05:26:07 PDT 2016

Hi Devs,

I'm proud to annouce the release of Lizmap Web Client version 3.0.0.

This release is a big step for Lizmap. We reviewed the core of Lizmap Web Client to enhance modularity. We updated the map UI and the edition tool.
We added WMTS to publish cached layers as WMTS layer with a seeding tool in cli. We enhanced the attribute table with relations management and export capabilities.

We also enhanced the way to manage Lizmap translation workflow with a transifex project. Now Lizmap is fully localized in: French, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish and German and 2 new
languages has been added: Polish and Russian.

Take a look at Michaël presentation at the QGIS International Conference in Girona to review all the features:
http://mdouchin.github.io/lizmap-presentation/index_en.html

The release is available on github:
https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-web-client/releases/tag/3.0.0

Thanks to all the lizmap contributors to help doing this release!

_____________

Localizations:
* Polish from Slawomir Bienias
* Russian from Petr Tsymbarovich

Features:
* Review map HTML page
* Improve performance
* Enhancement modularity with a Dock System
* Enhancement of the Attribute table module
* Review Edition module
* Add WMTS - Publishing cahced layers as WMTS layer
* Add WMTS seeding in cli
* Add Tooltips module
* Add Geobookmarks module
* Add IGN Cadastral baselayer
* Add export layers
* Edition - Manage relations
* Edition - Use QGIS drag&drop form layout with tabs and groups if available
* Edition - Layer with textual primary key field(s) can be edited
* Popup - Add GetFeatureInfo tolerance to improve object detection on mobile devices
* Popup - Query external WMS layer
* Add short name support
* Media JS and CSS files - load files in order and improve mime-type detection
* Map - Add WMTS service URL in description and metadata panel

Bugfixes:
*https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-web-client/issues?q=milestone%3A3.0+is%3Aclosed