[Qgis-developer] Testing QGIS with QT5 and Python 3

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Mon Jun 6 12:13:51 PDT 2016

Hi Luca,

Good to see that this gets some traction.

There are certainly issues and it is very good to have this tested. Most
appreciated will be pull requests but bugs on the official tracker will
be fine as well..

But be aware that at the moment the main focus is still on Qt4/Python2
stability for 2.16, so we can only push patches where we can be sure
that they play also well with this setup.

Matthias