[Qgis-developer] QGIS Layer Search Plugin

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 13:44:42 PDT 2016

I did not realize that the plugin repository does not show it unless it is
public or you are the owner. You can look at it from github. Just download
it, rename the folder to layersearch and drop it into your QGIS plugins
folder.

https://github.com/NationalSecurityAgency/qgis-layersearch-plugin

Thanks,

C. Hamilton