[Qgis-developer] QGIS Layer Search Plugin

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 09:59:30 PDT 2016

Thank you all for your comments. I confess this is the first QGIS plugin
that I have written, but did so at the request of a group of individuals
who need this capability and have it this easy to work with. I have already
received a pull request that has made what I did better.

This is the type of capability we need so if it makes more sense to merge
into the QuickFind plugin that is great. It has still achieved its purpose.
What is important to me is the ease of use and that I don't loose any of
this functionality. I am happy to help out in any way possible.

All the best.