[Qgis-developer] Build issue on Ubuntu 16.04 xenial with release-2_14 : crssync target failed

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 01:45:07 PDT 2016

Hi all

I am trying to build QGIS release-2_14 in my Ubuntu 16.04. I have installed
dependencies listed in the INSTALL.md file, and tried it with a clean build
directory and ccache emptied

I use QGIS official repo
deb       http://qgis.org/debian xenial main
deb-src http://qgis.org/debian xenial main

Here is my ccmake cl :

cd /home/mdouchin/src/qgis/build/2_14/
ccmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/mdouchin/src/qgis/build/2_14
-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DENABLE_TESTS=False
-DWITH_INTERNAL_QWTPOLAR=True -DWITH_SERVER=True -DWITH_GRASS=False
-DWITH_GRASS7=False ../../source/QGIS/

Here are the errors during the build process

src/crssync/CMakeFiles/crssync.dir/build.make:112 : la recette pour la
cible « output/bin/crssync » a échouée

I have no really other helpfull erros here. Has anyone had problem with
crssync with last ubuntu ?

Thanks in advance
Michaël