[Qgis-developer] Build issue on Ubuntu 16.04 xenial with release-2_14 : crssync target failed

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 05:17:56 PDT 2016

Yves, thanks for your answer

It appears I had 2 gdal installed :

one by qgis from qgis.org repository ( 1.11) which corresponds to
/usr/lib/libgdal.so
and one installed via apt-get install gdal-bin from repositories (2.1)
which corresponds to : /usr/local/lib/libgdal.so

So I changed GDAL lib directory and gdal-config path in ccmake, and run the
build again. It should do the trick

I will report back if this solves the issue I had