[Qgis-developer] Build issue on Ubuntu 16.04 xenial with release-2_14 : crssync target failed

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 05:47:29 PDT 2016

Hi all,

Setting the compilation variables via ccmake to point to libgdal 1.11.3
worked like a charm. QGIS 2.14 has successfully been built against gdal
1.11.3

Bas, you are right, I inverted them in my previous email. Here are the vars
used in ccmake to build QGIS successfully on my machine

GDAL_CONFIG                      /usr/bin/gdal-config
GDAL_INCLUDE_DIR                 /usr/include/gda
GDAL_LIBRARY                     /usr/lib/libgdal.so

Thanks again, both Bas and Yves, for you kind help

Cheers
Michaƫl