[Qgis-developer] New latlontools plugin

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Jun 9 13:06:35 PDT 2016

On 09-06-16 21:48, C Hamilton wrote:
> I know this has been an incredibly long e-mail, but wanted to lay out
> the reasons for this plugin and am requesting that you consider adding
> it to the plugin repository. The plugin will likely expand with a bulk
> zoom to point feature.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the plugin!
But it is you yourself who have to add it to the repo :-)

- create an osgeo account, and publish/upload it to plugins.qgis.org
- somebody will have a look, and if ok (or after some
discussion/changes) it will be approved
- then it will show up to the world in the plugin manager

no need to point to your github for people to install. We do need the a
repo-url and issue-url in the metadata though...

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde