[Qgis-developer] Geocoding plugin: a good case for merge

Mihkel Oviir mihkel.oviir at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 04:47:27 PDT 2016

I just released (another) geocoding plugin for Estonian national geocoding
service. I belive it has reasonable need here for that and merging all
together will make geocoding more complicated.
I think that we should make some agreements, that we use separate
toolbar/menu for geocoding, so we hold all similar functionality in one
place for user.
Also, why not implement QGIS core plugin that cover big services like
google, nominatim, etc and all other small/country-based plugins will
remain separately?

wr
Mihkel