[Qgis-developer] [QGIS-UX] Print layout: canvas extent not updated

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 13:39:34 PDT 2016

I like the idea of a extent toolbar, with set extent to match map canvas
and the opposite. Also having bookmarks would be nice. Those buttons should
only work for a selected map item, because you may have several maps in the
same composer.

Alexandre Neto

A sáb, 11/06/2016, 17:59, Régis Haubourg <regis.haubourg at gmail.com>

Alexandre Neto