[Qgis-developer] Animated gif support now in changelog

Tim Sutton tim at qgis.org
Mon Jun 13 13:43:00 PDT 2016

Hi All

Just a note for those helping to add entries to the visual changelog (http://changelog.qgis.org/en/qgis/version/2.16.0/): we now support uploading animated gif’s. See Matthias’s entry “New configuration options for attribute table” - I have added a small example there. It would be great if you could use your favourite gif tool to make little animations of new features. If you need any help getting logged in / entry creation permissions, please pop me a note.

Thanks

Tim

---

Tim Sutton