[Qgis-developer] raster to postgresql/postgis GUI plugin

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Jun 17 21:31:16 PDT 2016

Hi Daniel,

Il 18/06/2016 00:51, Daniel Vicente Lühr Sierra ha scritto:

> I think a good alternative would be to incorporate it as a sub-plugin in
> the dbmanager plugin.

Thanks for your plugin, much appreciate. I'm pretty sure it will be far
more useful if incorporated in Plugin Manager, so the behaviour would
mimic the one for vectors: could you please rework it as a patch of it?
Submitting a pull request through GitHub is quite easy.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu