[Qgis-developer] Boundlessgeo QGIS

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Sun Jun 19 03:20:11 PDT 2016

Hi,

On Sun, 19. Jun 2016 at 16:09:16 +0700, Mathieu Pellerin wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 19, 2016 at 3:58 PM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:

> > > No, it will not do, as I specifically need the Boundless version.

> > Interesting. May I know why?

> Well, first of all, there is officially no such thing as a "community
> version" (you can google qgis.org's main domain and documentation, you
> won't find a single mention or use of that term).

Could we please stop top posting and trim what we don't respond to?

"Obviously" the question was about why the official version isn't sufficient
and not about why you don't like the "community" version terminology.

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden             http://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode