[Qgis-developer] Boundlessgeo QGIS

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 03:36:35 PDT 2016

Ok, no problem with having "custom" versions. I wouldn't call "community
version" the official one for the same reasons exposed by others.
I'm only concerned for the rise of questions similar to this post, where
users ask for support on custom versions with the serious risk of great
confusion. Whoever decides to distribute its custom version should make
clear that it isn't the official version and should provide specific
support in case there are differences, e.g. distribution channels.

All the best,
Giovanni