[Qgis-developer] Fwd: [Qgis-user] QGIS problem with GeoPackage database views

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun Jun 26 12:15:24 PDT 2016

On 26-06-16 20:27, Matthias Kuhn wrote:
> Hi
> On 06/26/2016 08:23 PM, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:

>> there are more people there who maybe can help.
>> Good that you publish both data + problems! Even better maybe create
>> issues (with if possible more slimmed down dataset)...
>
> An issue report would certainly be good.
>
> My first wild guess reading this is that there is some trouble with the
> mapping the feature id to primary keys.

One additional observation (fresh master of today):

- I downloaded the dataset
- loaded the layer/view sa1_bo1_map_v into QGIS
- opened the attributetable and see all the same values in the cells

But
- Open DB Manager (Plugin?),
- Create a connection to it
- Select this sa1_bo1_map_v node
- I see the correct(?) cell values (and very fast, compared to QGIS itself?)

When I open with browser, I get the same wrong result...

Regards,

Richard