[Qgis-developer] Number of arguments for processing gdalogr:warpreproject

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Mon Jun 27 05:32:29 PDT 2016

I am getting very confused. Is my understanding of all this correct:

1. Different versions of QGIS ship different versions of GDAL

2. Different versions of QGIS ship different versions of Processing

3. Different versions of Processing support different versions of GDAL (or
at least, support different functional subsets, down to the argument level)

How do I untangle all of this in order successfully to call warpreproject in
a QGIS plugin? Current situation:

I try: one warpreproject call with 18 arguments, and except: a call with 16

This works locally for me (Win7x64) on LTR, 2.14, and latest nightly. On
Travis, it works on LTR and 2.14, but fails on nightly.

Discussion here: https://github.com/tomchadwin/qgis2web/pull/297

Thanks

Tom