[Qgis-developer] blocker regression in topological editing

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Tue Jun 28 00:17:51 PDT 2016

Hi Sandro

Click-click mode in the context of the node tool means that you click on
a node to move and you release it with a second click (as opposed to
dragging nodes).
The implementation of the c.-c. mode had issues and therefore was
changed back to drag mode.

Just reverting this commit is not a good fix, as it also changes the
behaviour of the node tool. Instead you should debug why things go wrong
during snapping.

Regards,
Marco

--