[Qgis-developer] Number of arguments for processing gdalogr:warpreproject

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Tue Jun 28 04:34:49 PDT 2016

I'm sorry to keep asking about this. I'm now getting this error on Travis,
against nightly (http://qgis.org/debian-nightly):

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/travis/build/tomchadwin/qgis2web/olwriter.py", line 58, in
writeOL
    optimize, usedFields, json)
  File "/home/travis/build/tomchadwin/qgis2web/utils.py", line 293, in
exportLayers
    processing.runalg("gdalogr:warpreproject", warpArgs)
  File "/usr/share/qgis/python/plugins/processing/tools/general.py", line
75, in runalg
    alg = Processing.runAlgorithm(algOrName, None, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/share/qgis/python/plugins/processing/core/Processing.py", line
304, in runAlgorithm
    ret = runalg(alg, progress)
  File "/usr/share/qgis/python/plugins/processing/gui/AlgorithmExecutor.py",
line 52, in runalg
    progress.error(e.msg)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'error'

It's called as follows:

warpArgs = {
    "INPUT": piped_file,
    "SOURCE_SRS": layer.crs().authid(),
    "DEST_SRS": "EPSG:3857",
    "NO_DATA": "",
    "TR": 0,
    "METHOD": 0,
    "RAST_EXT": extentRepNew,
    "RTYPE": 0,
    "COMPRESS": 4,
    "JPEGCOMPRESSION": 75,
    "ZLEVEL": 6,
    "PREDICTOR": 1,
    "TILED": False,
    "BIGTIFF": 0,
    "TFW": False,
    "EXTRA": "",
    "OUTPUT": piped_3857
}
processing.runalg("gdalogr:warpreproject", warpArgs)

I've settled on that selection of arguments for warpreproject because when I
change it to a different selection (one that works in a different QGIS
version), that's the list of expected args which comes back in the error.

So, I think that is the "correct" list of arguments, but I can't work out
what the error is telling me.

Can anyone help?