[Qgis-developer] FOSS4G code sprint idea: improving SLD export and GeoServer compatibility

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 14:03:39 PDT 2016

Hi Richard and Andrea, I'm really interested, but unfortunately (or
fortunately... a new baby arriving) I'll not be present in Bonn, but
I'm interested to give support remotely :)

cheers
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS:
https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis