[Qgis-developer] FOSS4G code sprint idea: improving SLD export and GeoServer compatibility

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 00:16:35 PDT 2016

016-06-28 19:42 GMT+02:00 Andrea Aime <andrea.aime at geo-solutions.it>:

> Hi,
> at FOSS4G Bonn we'll have a bunch of QGis and GeoServer developers
> participating at the code sprint, I would like to leverage the co-precence
> and propose a "cross-project"
> work idea, that is, to improve the chance that a style exported from QGis
> can be
> successfully imported and rendered in GeoServer.

[...]

> Anyone interested? :-)

I would be very interested but unfortunately I will not be in Bonn, I've
done some experiments a few months ago and I've used this small testing
utility, perhaps it cold be useful for your code sprint:

https://github.com/boundlessgeo/qgis-geoserver-rendering-tests

it currently only test sldadapter.py from GeoServer Explorer QGIS plugin
but it could be expanded to test other conversion routines.

Have fun :)

--
Alessandro Pasotti
w3:   www.itopen.it