[Qgis-developer] symbolForFeature(feat) causes minidump in converted 2.5d layers

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Mon Mar 7 07:35:23 PST 2016

The following code works for a layer which has the 2.5d renderer selected:

feats = layer.getFeatures()
for feat in feats:
    symbol = layer.rendererV2().symbolForFeature(feat)

This still works if I change the layer to a single symbol renderer. However,
if I change it to a categorized symbol renderer, and classify on one field
(random colours, nothing else in the style changed from the 2.5d), the last
line above causes a mindump.

Can anyone help?