[Qgis-developer] symbolForFeature(feat) causes minidump in converted 2.5d layers

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Tue Mar 8 07:11:06 PST 2016

I got that far, but xxxx had me baffled. What is a QgsRenderContext, and do I
need an existing or a new one in this case? If an existing one, how do I
retrieve it?

This is where the API docs are no use, in my opinion: for high-level
descriptions of classes. One has to rely on someone having blogged about the
less common ones, I find.

Thanks again for the help.