[Qgis-developer] 2.14.1

Bo Victor Thomsen bo.victor.thomsen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 02:12:51 PST 2016

Hi Jürgen -

The 64 bit version of the OSGEO4W distribution doesn't include the
apt-get package. Is it possible for you to include it ?
In a test situation it would be really handy to do something like this:
http://nathanw.net/2013/05/03/installing-qgis-using-apt-on-windows-osgeo4w/
(Which rely on apt-get)

(And an apology to Jürgen for first sending this posting to his private
email instead of the QGIS developer list)

Regards
Bo Victor Thomsen