[Qgis-developer] Usability of searches

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 08:00:40 PST 2016

Hi,
Thanks for this new feature which will help most of us.

> The proposed changes will be accompanied by regression unit tests
covering the non-GUI portion of the changes to ensure that they are stable
and will not break in future QGIS releases.

What about documentation? Given that there are many cases/combinations of
the behaviour of the tool, it might be interesting to have them documented
in QGIS doc (within the quote).

Regards,
DelazJ