[Qgis-developer] zip file uploads allowed on github issues?!

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 00:55:09 PST 2016

On 03/10/2016 09:25 AM, Vincent Picavet (ml) wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On 09/03/2016 19:50, Tim Sutton wrote:
>> Hi
> [...]
>> Yes really great news! +1 for moving to GitHub issues ASAP.
> Do we have a plan to try not breaking tickets references in commit
> entries ? Any idea on how to handle this issue ?
Some were proposing to use github API to port all the issues to github
using the same order.
Since github uses the same increment for issues and PR, we would only
miss references to the first 3000 issues (which would point to existing
PRs).

Hence, the idea would be to port issues from number_of_github_PR + 1.