[Qgis-developer] fatal error: testqgscomposertablev2.moc

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Fri Mar 11 02:42:02 PST 2016

Hi René,

this is a cmake 3.2 issue. If you are able to up- or downgrade cmake
(they even offer a portable version on their homepage[1]) that will
solve the issue.

For a quick workaround you can temporarily rename some tests as can be
seen here [2].

Cheers

[1] https://cmake.org/
[2] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/2679/files