[Qgis-developer] Plugin [618] Processing BEAM and SNAP algorithm Provider approval notification.

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Fri Mar 11 07:07:56 PST 2016

I noticed that there are a lot of plugin approval notifications sent to
the developers list.
While it is amazing to see how many new plugins are being developed, I'm
not very interested in them personally and I think this list already has
enough traffic.

Could we move them to another (read-only?) list, rss feed or something else?

Regards