[Qgis-developer] QgsRendererRangeV2.symbol() dumps QGIS

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Sat Mar 12 04:04:17 PST 2016

The line:

symbol = range.symbol()

where range is (I trust) a QgsRendererRangeV2 is dumping QGIS for me. Does
anyone know what circumstances can result in this? Fuller code snippet:

elif isinstance(renderer, QgsGraduatedSymbolRendererV2):
    classAttribute = renderer.classAttribute()
    attrValue = feat.attribute(classAttribute)
    ranges = renderer.ranges()
    for range in ranges:
        if (attrValue >= range.lowerValue() and
                attrValue <= range.upperValue()):