[Qgis-developer] Problem with GRASS Region Extent and Region Cellsize on Processing

Pedro Venâncio pedrongvenancio at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 09:46:37 PDT 2016

Hi Martin and Stefan,

I understand, if we do not use the -a flag, we can not ensure that the
resolution is the set.

What if there is another option, "align=", as Stefan suggested, which
allows to choose a raster from the canvas? This would ensure that the
region would be aligned with a selected raster?

Thank you very much!

Pedro