[Qgis-developer] QGIS on Windows: order another desktop to accommodate all the icons

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Mon Mar 14 06:54:32 PDT 2016

jmckenna wrote
> I think people find it hard to follow your messages as you don't
> include the previous thread in your response; meaning, we have no idea
> what/who you are responding to.

Apologies to all. A combination of using Nabble to avoid our massive
corporate signature files, trying to reply on mobile, and a desire to be
brief, are evidently combining to make my messages confusing, along with the
fact that there is both this thread and the Redmine issue. Sorry, everyone.

My last reply was intended as more of a general description of how I think
the QGIS installer should handle shortcuts.