[Qgis-developer] Intersection of two lines design

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Thu Mar 17 23:47:43 PDT 2016

Hi,

I use QgsGeometry.intersection() and QgsGeometry.difference() in the
DigitizingTools plugin (cutter/clipper) and I did never experience any
errors in these functions no matter if the geometries share a vertex or
not (neither during my tests nor during courses I gave nor in the bug
tracker). So I wouldn't say this is generally true. I wonder, however,
why it seems to be a problem in processing.

Bernhard