[Qgis-developer] Persistent plugin files amended by user, wiped by upgrade

Akbar Gumbira akbargumbira at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 14:35:03 PDT 2016

Yes, see here as an example to use that API.
https://github.com/inasafe/inasafe/blob/develop/safe/gui/tools/minimum_needs/needs_profile.py#L296

I would also suggest to use 'naming' there, for example make 'qgis2web'
directory there and create 'templates' folder under that dir so that it
won't mess up with other probable templates folder from other plugins.