[Qgis-developer] QGIS has no future

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 14:47:57 PDT 2016

Hi!

The "future-problem" is not only in the OSGeo4W or windows specific.
I also currently have it with my self compiled QGIS (master) on debian.

Did not find out yet what package I am missing.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "", line 1, in
  File "/opt/qgismaster/share/qgis/python/qgis/utils.py", line 20, in
    from future import standard_library
ImportError: No module named future

Any hint here?

regards