[Qgis-developer] Silence "Plugin approval notification"

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Mar 31 00:15:59 PDT 2016

Il 31/03/2016 09:10, Matthias Kuhn ha scritto:
> Hi List,
>
> Can we remove plugin approval notifications from the qgis-developer
> list? There is already enough traffic on this list. We could have a
> dedicated plugin-announce list if there is a demand for this.
> Is this ok for you?

Hi Matthias,
IMHO it is useful to know what's going on. We all hate useless traffic,
but it happens fairly often that people redo already exixting plugins
just because they do not know they are available, so spreading the word
a bit further is useful.
You can easily filter out these messages if they are disturbing to you.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu