[Qgis-developer] Multiple calls to PyQGIS QgsServer instance causes segmentation fault

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 07:14:38 PDT 2016

I cannot give more informations because I don't have a debug environment
right now.
We're using QgsServer in a Python server app.

The basic use is:

server = QgsServer()
headers, body = server.handleRequest(q.urlencode())

We are facing this problem with GetLegendGraphic requests, we haven't
tested with GetMap or other request types.

it works fine with single requests but when multiple requests arrive it
crashes with segmentation fault.
Could it be a thread safety issue?

IMPORTANT: this happens only if we use QgsServer. Proxied calls to
qgis_mapserv.fcgi work fine.

giovanni

--
Giovanni Allegri