[Qgis-developer] DIVI QGIS Plugin approval

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun May 1 00:51:04 PDT 2016

On 30-04-16 15:06, Piotr Pociask wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Week ago I was added DIVI QGIS Plugin to official repository. After that
> there was e-mail notification with information that plugin was approved but
> it's not present on list in QGIS Plugin Manager.
>
> I've upload new version two days ago but it's still not accessible by Plugin
> Manager. On repository site both versions are marked as not approved with is
> strange, because there was approving e-mail.
>
> Does anyone can help with that problem?

Hi Piotjr,

While I have seen the approval message, indeed it is not visible for
normal users.

When I log in as 'approver' I can find it:

http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/DiviPlugin/

you have two version. I installed one version to check and see that you
need a login to use it. Maybe Paolo (in cc, who does most/all of the
approval work) asked for a login, so he was able to check more what this
plugin is doing?

Is there also some 'public' login? To some public service(s)?

I leave this to Paolo, but just ask again if there is no news within a
couple of days.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde