[Qgis-developer] How to Build QGIS from source in Centos 6

童言 tongyan.cherish at 139.com
Sun May 1 19:30:42 PDT 2016

I can't find the INSTALL guide on how to compile QGIS from source for Centos platform with Qt4 dependencies for development. If I just do this on Centos 6 platform according to the guide for Fedora Linux, such as:

dnf install qt5-qtwebkit-devel qt5-qtlocation-devel qt5-qttools-static qt5-qtscript-devel qca-qt5-devel python3-qt5-devel python3-qscintilla-qt5-devel  qscintilla-qt5-devel python3-qscintilla-devel python3-qscintilla-qt5 clang flex bison geos-devel gdal-devel sqlite-devel libspatialite-devel qt5-qtsvg-devel qt5-qtxmlpatterns-devel spatialindex-devel expat-devel proj-devel qwt-devel gsl-devel postgresql-devel.

Then what are the substitutes for these packages ' qt5-qtwebkit-devel qt5-qtlocation-devel qt5-qttools-static qt5-qtscript-devel qca-qt5-devel python3-qt5-devel python3-qscintilla-qt5-devel qscintilla-qt5-devel python3-qscintilla-devel python3-qscintilla-qt5 qt5-qtsvg-devel qt5-qtxmlpatterns-devel' with Qt4 dependencies? For example, I can't just relplace qt5-qtsvg-devel by qt4-qtsvg-devel because there does not exist qt4-qtsvg-devel.