[Qgis-developer] Unable to build QGIS-Website with Paver

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon May 2 06:21:45 PDT 2016

Hi H,

I do not think you will be able to create pdf's on Windows with Paver.
Never really tried, but for pdf generation (also on Linux) you need A
LOT of dependencies: Latex stuff, special fonts etc etc

IF you want to create pdf's I think you either have to try the docker
way (because then the images you download from QGIS will contain ALL you
need), or you to find a Debian machine to work on...

Sorry,

Richard