[Qgis-developer] timemanager plugin + show feature count

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Mon May 2 11:52:42 PDT 2016

Hi Karolina,

What do you change except for this? setSubsetString?

I guess we could expect this to call layer.triggerRepaint() (no need for
mapCanvas.Refresh() AFAIK) and the update for the feature cout
automatically. It's probably a simple matter of connecting some slots.
So it could be considered an upstream issue.

Matthias