[Qgis-developer] Who do I talk about problems with NITF images not using the math model?

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue May 3 10:53:49 PDT 2016

Le mardi 03 mai 2016 15:17:57, Jim Bellenger a écrit :
> Who do I need to talk to about the issue that QGIS displays NITF imagery
> but it doesn't use the RPC math model to orient the image and display the
> coordinates?

I've just submitted a pull request so that RPC are used to automagically warp
the imagery :
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/3056

You can workaround this by doing :
gdalwarp your.nitf your.nitf.vrt -of VRT
and opening your.nitf.vrt

You can also create a real GeoTIFF for a more smoother experience after the
initial conversion:
gdalwarp your.nitf your.nitf.tif

Even

http://www.spatialys.com