[Qgis-developer] Images and button in Qt Designer

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Fri May 6 01:30:51 PDT 2016

Hi Tom,

> http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/139625/qgis-plugin-problems-importing-resources-resources-rc-file-plugin-doasnt-l

yep, I read it but all the solutions listed did not worked for me..

1. deleting the <resources> lines in the UI is useless.. each time you
edit the UI again you will get the same error

2. recompiling with pyrcc4.... did not worked

3. the long answer (that explains the problem) suggests to get back to
the previous method of the plugin building.. and that's, IMHO, not the
best idea.. :)

So I'm looking at a method that works with the new method of the UI
importing without breaking the code

Thanks for the answer!

Matteo